Private Client Solicitor
This top 200 firm are heavyweights in the private client practice. They boast several highly recommended lawyers in the legal 500 and they are looking to recruit in line with further growth and expansion
This law firm have been established for over 20 years and boast several offices across the regions. Ranging from departmental teams of over 20 fee-earners they are considered one of the heaviest hitting practices in the area. This practice shares some of the best relationships with national, international and regional companies punching well above their weight in quality of work. Whilst the firm are well established and reputable in stature, there is a family / modern feel in the firm which is something they have worked hard to achieve.
This firm advocates a flexible approach to work-life balance and as a result, they attract the best lawyers in the country, many boasting legal 500 status. As a result, the practice continues to climb the rankings with success on success, revenue increasing and staff retention rates being very high.
There has also been a recent investment in internal infrastructure, ensuring that the lawyers have the best tools in the industry at their disposal putting them well ahead of the curve from their competitors.
This legal 500 firm are seeking to recruit a 5+ years PQE Private Client Solicitor to join their growing offering based in Winchester, Hampshire.
You will be a senior figure in the Private Client department, undertaking a mixed private client caseload with an emphasis on tax and trust matters. This department deals with HNW individuals on a regional, national and international level.
This role is accompanied with excellent prospects and it would be a perfect stepping stone for a candidate working in a top-heavy department looking for a route for progression.
- You will Private Client Solicitor with 5+ years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of PQE)
- You will ideally have a track record in business development and enjoy the networking side of the role
- You will have a strong technical knowledge of the Private Client practice, and have a particular interest in tax and trust matters
What's on offer?
- An above market rate salary coupled with an excellent benefits package
- Legal 500 ranked work coupled with access to partners with industry leading knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a highly regarded legal 500 practice based in Winchester, Hampshire.