Contentious Probate Solicitor - 1 PQE+, Berkshire
New! - our client are a leading Legal 500 firm with a stellar reputation for complex contentious private client matters. Their Chambers-rated practice delivers advice and expertise to trustees/executors, private banks, individuals and charities across a wide range of trust and will/estate disputes. The team have extensive experience of advising on claims in different jurisdictions both within the UK and abroad.
Typical matters may include:
- Advising on disputes concerning the validity of wills or other trust documents;
- Disputes concerning the management and administration of trusts or estates,
- Disputes concerning deputies within the realm of Court of Protection.
- Any previous exposure to the Inheritance Act 1975 is advantageous.
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated individual to join the team. The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 1-2 years contentious trusts experience and solid academics including 2:1 classification at degree level. You will ideally be a confident communicator and have a genuine appetite for business development and marketing looking to make a positive contribution to the wider firm.
We are looking for someone who is calm under pressure and can work to conflicting deadlines in an organised manner. You should be analytical and approachable, able to deliver complex legal advice in plain language.
The contentious trusts team are friendly, supportive and collegiate in nature always looking to exceed client expectations on every matter. You can expect to progress your career within a structured framework for advancement. Working within the Chambers-rated Disputes team, you will learn from the best in the field and can expect early client contact from day one.
A generous financial package is on offer + excellent work-life balance and benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Private Client Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Arbitration Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire