Senior Lawyer - Inhouse role - c.£100,000
- Are you an experienced lawyer looking to join an organisation with a mission to serve the public interest?
- Do you want to be intellectually challenged every single day on the job?
- Would you like to be part of a collaborative, supportive, and flexible work culture?
Well, this is the perfect role for you! A leading governing body in the UK is on the search for a Senior Lawyer to join their team in London. This organisation is an authority on financial and corporate governance in the UK.
The role involves working with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of forensic accountants, lawyers, and legal assistants on complex and high-profile cases.
Responsibilities of the role may include:
- Working with forensic lawyers and accountants to review complex case material and developing case strategy
- Working closely with project managing counsels, independent experts and external solicitors
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of the time
- Overseeing case expenditure and taking responsibility for case budgets
If this description sounds interesting to you, and you have at least 10 years of post-qualification experience, please get in touch with me immediately for more details. My email is email@example.com.