Legal Counsel, East Midlands (NQ - 3 PQE)
Excellent opportunity for a junior lawyer (NQ – 3 years) to develop their skills in a fast moving and entrepreneurial business where no day is the same!
This East Midlands based business has experienced significant growth in the last few years and has exciting growth plans for the future. A new position has been created for a lawyer at NQ - 3 PQE to join the legal team to facilitate growth within the wider business.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, you undertake a broad business facing role with an emphasis on advising on, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts. You will get involved in a full range of legal areas from IP, data protection, disputes and governance and company secretarial. Examples of the type of work and projects you will be involved in include:
- advising on, drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts and arrangements which touch upon all aspects of the business ranging from purchasing agreements, supply agreements, sponsorship agreements, technology and intellectual property agreements and data protection issues.
- Advising on IP matters ensuring that the company’s IP is protected.
- Working closely with the customer team in relation to customer disputes.
- Assisting with company secretarial and governance matters.
- Providing advice to business colleagues in relation to ad-hoc legal advice and queries.
This is a great first time in-house move to join a successful growing business where you will be supported and guided by more experienced lawyers, alternatively, if you currently work in-house and are looking for a new challenge then you will be able to gain some great experience and have opportunities to progress.
The office culture is friendly and relaxed and a good work life balance is enjoyed by the legal team. You will have lots of interaction across all areas of the wider business so this position would be suited to a lawyer who enjoys working closely with colleagues and building internal relationships.
We are keen to hear from lawyer with NQ – 3 years’ experience gained in-house or in private practice.
For more information please send your cv to Victoria Moore at Arbuthnot Yon on firstname.lastname@example.org or for an initial discussion call 07971666134
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 1-3 Years jobs in South Yorkshire
- Corporate In-House 1-3 Years jobs in South Yorkshire
- Information Technology In-House 1-3 Years jobs in South Yorkshire
- Intellectual Property In-House 1-3 Years jobs in South Yorkshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 1-3 Years jobs in South Yorkshire