Senior Lawyer - Corporate and financial regulatory body
Corporate and financial regulatory body
Join a well-known corporate and financial regulatory body as a Senior Lawyer:
- Excellent opportunity to work as a Senior Lawyer in an in-house environment with a leading corporate and financial regulatory body
- Manage the conduct of investigations and prosecutions of complex and high-profile instances of audit failures and accounting misconduct
- Work is incredibly diverse and combines legal knowledge with project management skills
Your role as a Senior Lawyer:
You will be responsible for planning and managing the rapid response to high-profile cases regarding auditing failures, accounting and actuarial misconduct.
Advise and analysis on legal and policy aspects of cases and Enforcement Division alongside a group of talented lawyers, forensic accountants, legal assistants, project managing counsel, independent experts and external solicitors.
Alongside the legal aspect, you will also oversee case expenditure and take on very substantial investigation budgets.
In order to succeed in this position, you will be an ambitious individual who:
- Has extensive experience within commercial litigation, white-collar crime and/ or regulatory law
- Have 8+ years experience
- Determination and self-motivation to pursue matters and make fair and substantiated legal decisions
If you would like to be put forward for this role as a Senior Lawyer or would like to receive further information; please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6342
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Crime Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector/Local Authority Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Fraud Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)