Legal Counsel - Asset Manager - London
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving fund manager here in London. This is a blue-chip brand with a collegiate team of highly competent lawyers all with an excellent attitude. The team is 4 strong.
This role will very much suit a lawyer currently in private practice and looking to make the move in-house, or alternatively a lawyer at a fund manager looking to improve on their current role.
Once on the ground you will assist on all legal matters including:
- the establishment and maintenance of fund/investment vehicles;
- providing legal support to the Marketing and Investor Relations teams;
- advising on regulatory requirements affecting the funds;
- attending to general corporate legal work including negotiating/renegotiating commercial contracts and NDAs;
- and assisting with any litigation work.
You will have not more than 4 years of relevant post-qualification experience gained at a reputable fund manager or law firm fund practice.
Experience in fund, managed account and corporate issues in other legal jurisdictions, including the US, Cayman Islands, Luxembourg, Jersey and Guernsey is highly desirable.
For further information please contact Catherine Cook at email@example.com or +44 20 7129 1221