Residential Development Lawyer
This expanding Top 200 UK Ranked firm are now seeking an experienced Senior Development Lawyer to strengthen this national powerhouse practice in their Cambridge office.
They have a national presence boasting several offices across the regions, and they are recognised in the top tiers for many of their practice areas.
This award winning and prestigious firm are dedicated to delivering the best service possible, as reflected by the development of specialist departments in the firm. The firm prides itself on the on its national span of clients and its heavy hitting, chambers recognised work.
The firm are sympathetic and supportive throughout, and this reflects on their great employee retention rates, sense of fun throughout every department, interdepartmental teamwork and cohesion, and close relationships with their clients. They have a tremendous sense of fair play, fun, and every employee enjoys going to work every day.
The firm are looking for a Residential Development Lawyer or Partner to join their growing Cambridge practice.
This high performing and creative team find that good results are achieved by working closely with clients and building up relationships of trust and mutual respect.
They are therefore looking for someone able to offer first-class commercial advice and sector insight as well as a strong client care skill. You will work act for an impressive list of major clients and panel appointments handling matters including:
- Conditional contracts and transfers
- Conditional options
- Collaboration agreements
- Development agreements
- with a focus on high value Residential Development and Investment projects.
You will be given excellent support and encouragement to develop and grow the department working alongside some of the best real estate lawyers in East Anglia.
- You will have at least 6 years PQE +
- (no upper limit)
- You should be able to offer creative and effective business-focused solutions
- Be robust and resilient in this fast-paced environment
- Market leading salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Support, Development and excellent progression prospects
- High quality caseload with access to an exciting portfolio of clients
- Flexible/ Remote working
- Full access to support team allowing you to focus on fee earning, business development and more enjoyable aspects of the role.
If you are looking to join a larger, more established firm with an exciting client base where you will benefit from work/life balance and the backing of a Top 200 UK heavyweight firm, apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call on 0203 865 2113 / 07464669132 for a confidential conversation