Banking Solicitor (Property Finance) - Manchester
PROPERTY FINANCE SOLICTOR
Experienced Property Finance Solicitor sought by commercial law firm in Manchester City Centre for new role within their expanding Banking team.
- Well-regarded full-service commercial law firm
- Great regional and national reputation for delivering high quality commercial legal advice
- Based in central Manchester
- The team act for a wide range of clients across the Property and Social Housing sectors, amongst others.
- The work is varied: inward investment, real estate investment and development finance, housing and project finance.
- They have well-established team and are now looking to bring in another experienced Solicitor to the Manchester office.
- Majoring on real estate finance but handling a range of banking and finance matters of varying sizes and complexity, spanning development finance, real estate investment finance, inward investment deals, Islamic finance, housing finance, project finance and corporate loans.
- Qualified solicitor, likely to be 2-5 years PQE with proven experience of advising on a broad range of Banking and Finance matters
- Real Estate finance experience is beneficial, you should be someone who enjoys the technical aspects of law who junior lawyers in the team can turn to for advice.
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Competitive salary and package on offer.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion on 0161 3000 750.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Cheshire
- Commodities Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Cheshire
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Cheshire
- Islamic Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Cheshire
- Property Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Cheshire