Intellectual Property Lawyer - Flexible Consultancy - 10+ PQE
Are you an Intellectual Property Lawyer with upwards of 10 years' PQE looking to move away from the traditional Private Practice or In-House model, towards a more flexible and innovative one that compliments your capacity? Are you looking to advise a diverse range of clients and be competitively remunerated?
We are working with an innovative legal platform who are looking to engage with Intellectual Property Lawyers of 10 + years' PQE on a consultancy basis. Candidates should be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days a week. A client following is not required.
Candidates can expect:
- To provide IP advice to SME clients
- To be provided with work to fit their capacity (whether that is for 3 days a week or up to 5 days a week)
- To work on an agile and flexible basis
- To be part of an inclusive, supportive and innovative platform
- To receive a competitive hourly rate
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate
- Upwards of 10 years' PQE in handling broad IP matters to include UK and International trademarks, copyright matters, design rights, patents, copyright infringements and licensing.
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SME clients
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to SME clients
- The capacity to commit to upwards of 3 days a week
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.