Real Estate Senior Associate
The firm have been named as one of the best firms to work for in the UK. They have multiple offices across the UK. They are highly regarded for all their core practice areas, and they attract leading and highly recommended individuals. Their Real Estate capability is no exception and hosts leading Partners and Associates.
You will find they are transparent, open, forward-thinking, modern, and have no internal politics or hierarchy. The firm nurture talent allowing staff to flourish and progress, you will find there is an environment that is stimulating and allows staff to challenge themselves.
There is a friendly feel throughout the firm, with many social, sports and events throughout the year.
The firm has an impressive FTSE 100 client base, including the likes of Coca-Cola. Although, interestingly, they also deal with SME and entrepreneurs alike.
The firm is looking for an entrepreneurial Real Estate Senior Associate to join their buzzing central Manchester office.
The Real Estate department is highly regarded and deals with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from major financial institutions, well-known international companies including many household names, high-profile entrepreneurs, public figures, and investors. You will deal with a varied and interesting caseload which will include; Asset Management / Landlord & Tenant, Investment Sales and Acquisitions and Corporate and Banking Support.
This role comes with strong prospects to progress, in line with the growth agenda. The firm are succession planning are keen to find the next generation of senior Lawyers.
· You will be a Real Estate Solicitor with at least 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
· You will have first-class communication, outstanding business development skills and an entrepreneurial flair
· Experience of overseeing a team is desirable, however not essential
· A transferable client base or regional contacts is highly advantageous
· Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and very lucrative bonus scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor Senior Associate to join this flourishing, legal 500 ranked firm based in the centre of Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.