Property Litigation Associate - £65k+, Buckinghamshire
Our client is a leading Legal 100 firm with a pre-eminent reputation for all property litigation matters. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Property Litigation Associate (ideally 4-5 PQE+) to join their team based in Buckinghamshire and advise on a broad range of contentious property matters. The firm work with major blue chip clients, including recognised names in commercial property, and often co-ordinate marketing initiatives with the wider real estate team who are Chambers-rated for excellence.
The successful individual can expect to advise investors; developers; landlords; retailers and significant public sector bodies. This opportunity may also be attractive to an ambitious Senior Associate looking for a step-up in their career with a transparent partnership track.
The modern office is ideally situated for commuting by train and this firm are recognised for their collegiate culture and transparent career progression framework which attracts individuals from other respected firms in the region.
This is a unique opportunity to join a heavyweight firm and the role may include aspects of the below responsibilities. A generous financial package is on offer + benefits.
- You will take a supporting role on a variety of disputes across a range of sectors
- Running own caseload and matters under supervision of senior members of team
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Advise on day-to-day property litigation issues for a variety of clients
- Contribute to business development activities, including participating in a dedicated business development group for junior lawyers at the firm
- Contribute to thought leadership and raise the profile of the firm externally
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Wiltshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Wiltshire
- Real Estate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Wiltshire
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Wiltshire
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Wiltshire