Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This Top 200 firm based in Farnborough are looking to recruit a junior Commercial Litigation solicitor to complement the practice's organic growth.
This regional heavyweight firm have been operating in the Surrey / Berkshire regions for over 20 years. The firm has an incredibly client-centric focus and are fully committed to providing both a tailored and bespoked service to both individuals, and businesses. This firm have incredibly exciting plans in the early part of 2020, and as a result of their growth, are looking to expand their practice.
The firm's recent successes in the Surrey/Hampshire market are only reflected by their recent expansive investments. Whilst the firm are looking to grow further afield, their focus on their local client base remains unaffected giving them a good regional client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join a growing practice with exciting ambitions based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
You will be dealing with a broad selection of caseloads varying MNW / HNW nature dealing with contractual disputes, shareholder matters, professional negligence and more. You will be working alongside some of the most well-known partners in the regions giving you a fantastic platform to make a name for yourself.
You will be working as part of a wider team who pride themselves on their collegiate working culture.
- You will either have post qualification experience in Commercial Litigation, or will have done a seat a Commercial Litigation Seat at a reputable practice.
- You will be ideally 1+ years PQE (more junior candidates of a lesser PQE will still be considered).
- You will have strong commercial acumen and enjoy working as part of a wider team
Whats on offer?
- An excellent above market rate salary dependant on experience.
- An opportunity to join a market leading, top 200 firm.
- An existing caseload to inherit and continue to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Litigator to join a growing top 200 firm based in Farnborough, Hampshire.