Employment Associate - 2 PQE+, Cambridge
New! - an exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading Legal 100 firm based in Cambridge now looking to expand their Chambers-rated employment team. Due to growth, we would like to speak with experienced employment solicitors who can demonstrate a minimum of 2+ years experience advising across a broad range of contentious and non-contentious matters. You will have received exposure to complex cases which may include: discrimination, whistle-blowing, unfair dismissal and breach of restrictive covenants.
This firm are recognised for it's professional and collegiate culture which is regularly highly rated within engagement surveys and appraisal feedback. The employment team have a high retention rate across all PQE levels and can demonstrate a stellar roster of clients from SME to PLC, with a significant pipeline of work advising individuals and professionals.
- · Good academics - 2.1 degree or equivalent with good A levels or equivalent
- · An interest in working for higher education clients (universities and colleges)
- · Clear drive and enthusiasm for employment law
- · Excellent written English for drafting purposes
- · Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines whilst balancing high volume urgent work
- · Well-developed presentation skills
- · Self-starting with common sense, initiative
- · The ability to work effectively both within a team and also independently
- · An appetite to work on complex matters
- · Proactive case management skills
- · Keen attention to detail
- · Ability to establish long lasting relationships with colleagues, clients, targets and multipliers
- · Excellent interpersonal and team skills, inc. ability to work with others, influence/persuade
- · Appropriate IT skills, including an ability to use online information sources
- · Sound research skills
- · An understanding of business management and an ability to deliver profitable work
- · A desire to develop yourself and your career within the team
Many of the employment cases advised upon have received considerable press attention and become leading judgements on high-profile issues including: discrimination and whistle-blowing.
You can expect to handle a mixed caseload working with Chambers-rated partners with excellent potential to progress your career longer-term.
An attractive salary and financial package is on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Employment Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Employee Benefits Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- General Employment Private Practice Partner jobs in Bedfordshire