Senior Insurance/Re-insurance Associate (5-12 PQE) – CAYMAN ISLANDS
Offshore Legal have been instructed by a major client to source a senior Insurance/Re-insurance associate for their Cayman office.
*** SUPER RARE VACANCY FOR CAYMAN ***
The team offers legal and regulatory advice in relation to the formation, structuring, licensing, ongoing operation and regulatory compliance of all types of regulated insurance vehicles. on a wide range of matters, including alternative risk transfer and insurance linked securities.
Other services include:
- Alternative risk transfer structures, including catastrophe bonds, sidecars, collateralized insurers and transformers, life settlement transactions, premium financing, longevity swaps, structured product transactions and insurance linked securities;
- Contentious and non-contentious re/insurance law advice to policyholders, cedants, reinsurers, and retrocessionaires;
- Insurtech and fintech development, formation and licensing;
- Financing, collateral arrangements and alternative capital solutions;
- New product advisory and contract wording advice;
- Mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and portfolio transfers, run-offs and winding-ups;
- General advisory, regulatory and compliance work (including AML/ATF, Solvency II and PIPA/GDPR);
- Independent director services and corporate governance advisory;
- Listing Services; and
- Claims coverage advice, dispute resolution and regulatory investigations.
If you fit the bill and fancy a change of pace and weather whilst maintaining a super high quality of work, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Grand Cayman is recognized as having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. Year round sunshine, stunning beaches, crystal clear water, excellent international connections, top class education and health care systems, short commutes, low crime and zero pollution which makes it a perfect location for an active outdoor lifestyle and families.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.
Offshore Legal – the #1 offshore legal recruitment specialists.
At Offshore Legal we understand that successful recruitment is underpinned by professional results-oriented relationships with both our Clients and Candidates. Michael Burbidge has 13+ years of direct experience recruiting almost exclusively for offshore Private Practice firms in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, London, Jersey, Guernsey, Hong Kong and Singapore. Michael has spent 6 years working in the Cayman Islands, 5 in London and has also lived in Hong Kong and Jersey so knows these jurisdictions/regions intimately.