Property Solicitor to undertake commercial and residential property
Our client has a thriving property department and the flow of instructions is such as to demand the appointment of a further solicitor.
The successful candidate will undertake a mixed caseload of residential and commercial property matters.
You will enjoy taking a very active role in business development initiatives actively in seeking new business by forming professional relationships with key introducers.
The firm advises on all aspects of residential property including:
- Sales and purchases for both UK and overseas clients;
- Buy-to-let transactions;
- Transfers of equity;
- Plot sales;
- Site acquisition for development;
- Funding arrangements for property acquisition and development transactions;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Landlord and tenant issues;
- Lease extensions and collective enfranchisement;
- Joint ownership agreements;
- Tenancy agreements;
On the commercial property side you should be confident in handling a varied caseload including:
• Preparing/reviewing leases, sub-leases, assignments, licence for alterations;
• Negotiating commercial property leases through to completion;
• Handling commercial property freehold and leasehold purchases and sales;
• Advising on and drafting property documents for private acquisitions and sales and asset purchases and sales;
A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer and you will be given every support in achieving your career aspirations.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in Property so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent.
Apply for Property Solicitor to undertake commercial and residential property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly