Professional Support Lawyer – Scots law
We are looking for a Scots qualified lawyer with at least 3 years post qualification experience, particularly in one or more of the areas in which we are expanding our coverage, to help maintain and expand our growing collection of LexisPSL Scottish guidance. The role entails working closely with our internal teams and expert panels of authors to create practical guidance, know-how materials, news and industry guidance relating to Scotland for the legal sector.
LexisNexis helps lawyers win cases, manage their work more efficiently, serve their clients better and grow their practices. We assist corporations in better understanding their markets, monitoring their brands and competition, and in mitigating business risk.
About the role:
This role represents an exciting opportunity to be involved in the development of market leading products at the heart of the LexisNexis Legal Intelligence proposition.
Reporting to the Head of Practice Area Group Projects, you will primarily be tasked with developing the Scots law practical guidance content within LexisPSL - our market leading online information service aimed at lawyers.
In close collaboration with our internal teams of PSLs and editors and our panels of expert, external authors, you will help plan, write and maintain our growing collection of LexisPSL Scots law practical guidance.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Strong analytical skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to communicate legal concepts and market insights concisely and clearly.
- You will have a broad practical experience, ideally in one or more of the following Scots law practice areas - civil litigation, property, corporate crime, private client and restructuring & insolvency.
- The role can be office-based (either London or Edinburgh), or you may choose to work from home.
- The role is full-time but part-time applications will be considered.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Crime Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Insolvency & restructuring Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Private Client Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Real Estate Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)