Property/Energy/Construction Insurance Disputes 4+
Our client is a leading international insurance litigation law firm.
Their specialist team assists multi-national clients and their insurers and reinsurers in relation to their global exposure to property, energy, and construction insurance claims. They assist with coverage advice, and defend high-value, international and complex claims.
Due to an increase in particularly coverage-related disputes, they are now looking for an additional mid-senior level Associate.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong academics, intellectual rigour and strong technical and research skills;
- Trained at a rated City or regional firm, most likely one with a good reputation for insurance disputes work;
- Most likely 4+-years' post-qualification experience in insurance litigation;
- Experience of London market coverage work in one or more of Property, Energy, or Construction;
- The ability to adopt a proactive approach and take initiative;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Proven ability to manage a busy, complex case load.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on 07860774391 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.