Construction litigation/arbitration, 6+PQE - London
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Senior Level
Our client is an ambitious and growing international law firm with offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US.
They're renowned for a deep understanding of their clients' markets, and their dispute resolution group works across the sector specialisms to represent clients in high value, complex commercial disputes. They have a track record of success in all forms of dispute resolution.
Their construction disputes practice is high profile and award winning. Due to the success of this team and corresponding growth, they are now looking for an additional Senior (6+ PQE) level Associate. This is one of the most interesting dispute resolution teams in the City and the work is cross-border, complex and demanding.
To be considered for a role in this very highly regarded team, you will have
- A strong academic pedigree;
- Trained, qualified, and accumulated most likely 6+ years' post-qualification experience from a City or international law firm;
- Significant experience of contentious and non-contentious construction law;
- Relevant and significant experience of acting on complex, multi-jurisdictional cases;
- Strong legal and analytical skills, a proactive and confident attitude and a high level of initiative;
- Experience of mediation adjudication, Court proceedings (TCC) and/or International/domestic Arbitration;
- Experience of major relevant contract forms including but not limited to JCT, FIDIC, and NEC.
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Language skills would be very highly regarded
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44 (0)78 6077 4391 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Construction litigation/arbitration, 6+PQE - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly