Legal Counsel - German Speaking - Corporate M&A
Our client is a global conglomerate that owns a number of well-known and successful brands in the UK and internationally.
Due to the continued growth and acquisitive nature of the company, they are now keen to hire an experienced corporate M&A lawyer to join them working closely with the general counsel.
Duties will include:
- Drafting negotiating and advising around a broad range of corporate M&A matters,
- Advising around banking and financial transactions across the company,
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders and external counsel.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified as a lawyer in England and Wales.
- At least 4 years post qualified
- Trained and qualified within a leading UK/US law firm or well regarded in-house legal team.
- Experienced with a broad range of corporate and financial transactions.
- Experienced with the finance sector whether that be from direct employment or a secondment.
- Fluent in German and English.
Please apply with your CV to Buchi.Osuji@jamesonlegal.com.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.