Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor
HEALTHCARE REGULATORY SOLICITOR (INQUESTS)
Experienced Regulatory Solicitor is sought after for a new role within a law firm focused in advising the Healthcare & Mental Health sector.
- The firm are a market leading practice focused on providing legal services to clients across health and social care, education, charity and the social enterprise sectors
- Based in central London
- Their highly rated Regulatory team advise and act on behalf of health and social care organisations, medical defence organisations and their members and individuals in criminal, coronial, regulatory investigations and proceedings and related civil proceedings involving all aspects of healthcare and clinical practice
- This opportunity will enable the successful applicant to develop your skills in this varied, challenging and high-profile area of law
- The firm are ideally looking to appoint an experienced Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE, as they need someone who can hit the ground running.
- It is essential that you have experience as a Healthcare regulatory Solicitor with a vast amount of inquests experience.
- Medical Negligence / Mental Health claims experience will also be useful in this role.
- Competitive salary and package depending on previous experience.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Terry Cape for a confidential discussion.