2 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
An employment lawyer is offered an excellent opportunity to join this Legal 500 ranked employment team at the Birmingham offices of this leading international practice, ranked as one of the top 25 in the UK.
The employment team in Birmingham act for clients throughout the UK and internationally on cross-border matters for clients across a broad range of sectors including energy and natural resources, environmental, media, transport and infrastructure, sport, retail, financial services, life sciences, real estate, cyber, and technology.
The successful employment lawyer joining this team will undertake both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters which will include:
- Litigation and dispute resolution.
- Contracts and restrictive covenants.
- Business protection.
- Policies and procedures.
- Equal pay.
- Grievances and disciplinaries.
- Data protection.
- Employee and Union relations.
- Workforce restructuring.
- Recruitment and talent retention.
- International and domestic mergers and acquisitions.
This position is ideally suited to employment lawyers with a minimum of four years' post-qualified experience. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Training and post-qualified experience gained with a top tier national or regional practice.
- Excellent technical knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in business development and client relationship management.
The firm offers a market leading salary and benefits package, with the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre employment work for a stellar client base.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Employment Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly