Resources Sector – In-House Corporate Counsel
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Level
An excellent opportunity for a lawyer to join a global legal team as a Corporate Lawyer. This is a unique opportunity to utilise your skills and experience with a leading global resources company. Based in London, you will provide general corporate and company law advice within a corporate head office. The role will primarily support merger, acquisition and divestment transactions undertaken by the company both in London and internationally. The ability to travel internationally is therefore a prerequisite to the successful performance of the role.
- Acting as a key adviser on merger, acquisition & divestment transactions
- Provide subject matter expertise on public company regulation, listed company issues, disclosure and reporting requirements
- Support the Head of Corporate in leading legal and corporate projects as required
- Conform with the Code of Conduct, Requirements and relevant statutory obligations
- To be considered for this role the ability to practice in England & Wales is essential
- Post admission experience of between 9-12 * years with a leading corporate law firm is preferred
- Significant energy/extractives sector M&A experience is desirable
- A true strategic legal adviser with corporate and transactional experience in major merger, acquisition and/or divestment transactions
- You will bring to this role a range of capabilities including strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to work well in a team
- You must possess strong commercial acumen and be an excellent communicator (both oral and written) with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and be able to resolve complex problems
If you are interested in this Corporate Counsel role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to email@example.com or call us on 015394 46666. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK.
*We do not preclude on PQE.
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.
Apply for Resources Sector – In-House Corporate Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly