Commercial Lawyer - Client Secondment Contract - 2-7 PQE
Our client is an enviable legal service provider who is looking for a junior to mid-level commercial lawyer to join them for a client secondment.
Commercial lawyers with the following expertise are of interest:
- Experience in commercial contract management and negotiation
- Proven ability to manage projects, negotiations and relationships with third parties as well as external advisers
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements and providing legal advice on broad business issues
- Experience in the following agreements: distribution, software licensing and outsourcing, procurement, supplier and major IT outsourcing projects.
Successful candidates should also have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The capacity to work under pressure
- Problem solve in an innovative manner
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- A keen eye for legal risk and risk management
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
Candidates are likely to have between 2-7 years' PQE, possess training and post qualified experience from a leading city or international firm, and have an interest in transitioning their career into an in-house, client-centric setting.
Candidates should be qualified in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia and New Zealand, for instance).
Please apply with your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.