Regulatory Affairs 3+ Reading
UK division of an expanding telecommunications business is seeking to appoint a lawyer or regulatory specialist from a regulator to take responsibility for Regulatory Affairs. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will manage the regulatory policy strategy of the UK Business in close coordination with UK management and the parent company. This role will require you to present to senior select committees and have ad-hoc meetings with the CEO on key matters.
Key duties will include: providing intelligent supervision in strategic regulatory discussions, including spectrum issues, and support the Management team in the decision making process.
Be the focal point for mid-& long-term regulatory discussions, providing an overview of the current and future regulatory framework for the Company.
Monitor and supervise information from relevant bodies, participating on public consultations, studies, market reviews, etc. to anticipate regulatory risks
- Analysis & report on regulatory relevant issues for the company, assessing possible impacts.
- Analysis & report on spectrum relevant issues for the company, assessing possible impacts.
- Coordination & participation of responses to public consultations, market reviews, preparation of commercial offers and recommendations.
- Participate on the defence of the Company's position regarding policies related to regulation.
- Build and manage the influence of the brand in UK regulatory forums participating on strategic discussions strengthening the position and influence of the group.
- Influence the decisions of sectoral bodies that can contribute to the overall strategy of the group.
Currently working in the regulatory department of a leading law firm, or in-house at a company in a regulated sector or you may be regulatory specialist at a regulator looking to move into industry. Flexible working is available.
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 07919-293-351 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs 3+ Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly