Real Estate Fee Earner
I am currently working with a leading national law firm, who are actively recruiting for a paralegal / legal assistant to join their real estate team in Hampshire.
This is a key hire in the firm's post-completions team. They deal with all aspects of SDLT and land registration.
The ideal candidate for this role will have;
* A minimum of 6 months experience working in a real estate team.
* A strong academic background and excellent organisational skills.
* The determination to succeed and become an expert and specialist in this form of the real estate process.
For the ideal candidate, the firm of offering;
* Excellent career development within a UK top 100 law firm.
* Competitive salaries and remuneration packages.
* The prospect of a training contract.
For more details, please get in touch with Richard Lock - email@example.com
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy