Corporate - Publishing/Digital Media focus - 2-6 PQE - London
Our client is a very highly regarded City of London firm with a strong reputation for advising a client list comprising well-known brands from the technology, fintech and fashion industries. The firm was started by Partners from much larger firms determined to take their clients to a platform where they could continue to provide them with high quality legal advice in a more bespoke environment.
They have become a very popular employer, and due to consistent demand, their Corporate team is looking for an additional 2-6 PQE Associate with experience gained of working with clients in the publishing and/or digital media industries.
The Legal500 and Chambers recognised team advises on a wide range of corporate transactional and strategic advisory matters. The firm (and team) are known for their friendly, cohesive culture and to take good care of Associates' careers and aspirations.
In order to be considered for this role, you will:
- Be an England & Wales' qualified corporate lawyer with 2-6 years' PQE;
- Have trained in, and have gained post-qualification experience from a leading City, West End, or strong regional firm;
- Have a strong academic background and strong foundation legal skills, including drafting, writing, negotiation and project management;
- Be adaptable, and enjoy being a trusted business advisor to clients, in particular clients from the publishing and/or digital media industries; and
- Be proactive, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a strong mid-senior level corporate lawyer to join a high quality and very popular City firm.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com or call David for a confidential discussion on +44(0)203950 0528.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.