Corporate Lawyer - 6 month contract - London - 3-5 PQE
Our client, a well-regarded Top 200 firm, are looking to bring on board a corporate lawyer of between 3-5 years' PQE to cover a period of maternity leave for 6 months. The role will start in a couple of months' time and has the potential to be extended.
The corporate department advises on a full range of corporate and business law matters and provide commercial and pragmatic advice on mergers & acquisitions, management buy-outs and partnership matters. The team has notable experience in acting for high-net-worth individuals in relation to their corporate law and business requirements. Their clients include high-net-worth individuals, family offices, international groups, business owners, private and publically listed companies and sovereign wealth funds across a wide range of industries.
The successful candidate can expect to work on a full range of corporate transactions to include share and business sales and purchases, reorganisations, shareholder and investment agreements. Whilst the focus of the work is transactional, there is also a requirement to have knowledge and experience of some commercial law - to include loan agreements, distribution agreements and terms and conditions.
As well as possessing experience in the above, candidates should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction with relevant UK experience
- Between 3-5 years' PQE gained within a reputable corporate department. (Please note the PQE banding for this is a guide and we are happy to review candidates with slightly less, or more, experience)
- The ability to work autonomously with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and progress client matters effectively
- Strong research and drafting skills
- The ability to keep up to date with changes in legislation and market developments
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.