We are looking for an experienced IP transactional lawyer (e.g., 10+ years post-qualified experience preferred, although other candidates with the right combination of personal qualities and experience will be considered) with significant privacy law experience to join our EMEAI Legal Department (spread across London, Cape Town and Mumbai) covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa. This position will be based out of London.
Scope of Responsibility
- Support our Sales team with the drafting and negotiation of their contracts across all 4 of our product lines
- Support and manage our global privacy program from a legal perspective
- Support special projects, as required
- Develop policies and procedures to make internal processes more efficient
- Provide ad hoc commercial legal support
- USor UK qualification is preferable, but other jurisdictions will be considered
- IP transactional experience (such as technology and/or content licensing) is a must (including drafting and negotiating various and different types of license agreements)
- Some law firm experience and/or some in-house experience is required (preferably both)
- Experience in the financial services industry is helpful
- A strong academic record is a must
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills are a must
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must
- Must pay very careful attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter - someone who will take initiative and learn new responsibilities independently
- Must be able to work independently as well as with global legal team and global clients
- French language skills are helpful.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Intellectual Property In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)