Commercial EMEA Legal Counsel - Technolgoy - Dutch or German - In-house Legal Counsel
An excellent opportunity for a Dutch or German qualified EMEA Legal Counsel with technology, SaaS contract experience. The opportunity to be based in London or the Netherlands..
This is an excellent opportunity for a leading business in cyber security. Our client is a global leader in privileged access management, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. They work with more than 50% of the Fortune 100 to protect against external and internal attackers.
• Manages and negotiates multi-jurisdictional IT transactions, including on-premise software licensing and SaaS contracts, resale and distribution agreements, OEM transactions, maintenance and support, professional services and consulting
• Manages and negotiates vendor agreements and supports procurement processes
• Supports the activities of various departments throughout the organization, such as marketing, business development, human resources and finance
• Provides guidance and support with corporate matters including compliance, governance and mergers and acquisitions
• Will be based in the UK or NL
• Dutch or German legal counsel
• At least 3 years of proven experience negotiating SaaS sales agreements
• Creative and pragmatic thinker, responsive and proactive
• Proven experience in negotiating, drafting and advising clients on commercial and IP law, including multi-jurisdictional IT transactions
• Experience in cyber security regulation, privacy law, corporate law, employment law, mergers and acquisitions an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player, experience working in cross-cultural environments
• Business oriented, ability to think strategically and establish a “trusted advisor” relationship with internal clients