LEGAL COUNSEL - COMMERCIAL/IT/DP - GLOBAL BRAND
This is a newly-created opportunity with a growing company for a dynamic and focused Legal Counsel to work with the Legal Director, providing quality and effective legal support to enable delivery of strategic business goals and outcomes.
- Ownership of legal work on third party commercial contracts, such as marketing partners, affiliates, data suppliers and other third-party suppliers.
- Supporting and advising internal business stakeholders on legal issues, in particular related to employment / HR matters, and identification / escalation of legal risks.
- Supporting on data protection matters and providing legal scrutiny as required.
- Liaise with and manage engagements with specialist external counsel (UK and overseas)
- Support legal review of matters arising for group business globally (in particular, in the Netherlands and APAC).
- Financial services, or other regulated industry experience, and/or experience working at a technology company.
- Experience advising on employment law.
- Exposure to advising on data protection matters.
The key skill is Commercial IT/IP/DP, however the role is deliberately broad to ensure that the role remains very interesting. Possibility for some travel to Netherlands, APAC and annual European Group travel meeting.
This is a great opportunity and our client is actively shortlisting.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)