New In-House Permanent Role - Co/Sec - Legal Entity Governance - Top US Bank
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
My client is a Top US Bank looking to hire a Company Secretary on a permanent basis to manager Legal entities and their governance across EMEA on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include -
- Undertaking routine reviews of the Legal Entity population in EMEA and revisions of the EMEA Legal Entity Structure Chart and provide regular updates to Legal Entity Governance Office (LEGO).
- Overseeing the processes, risks and controls within the EMEA Legal Entity lifecycle. These will include activities such as initiation, acquisition, change, disposition and dissolution.
- Facilitating the advance notification process, filing of the required documents to execute the changes and completing the post-execution requirements for Legal Entity Events in line with the LEGO policy and procedure
- Coordinating the risk reporting requirement activities associated with Tier 1 and 2 rated Legal Entities.
- Taking timely corrective action to remedy any exception to the legal entity rationalization criteria for which an exemption is not approved by LEGO or Legal Entity Governance Committee.
- Ensuring quarterly legal entity risk reporting, as described in the Legal Entity Policy or by business requirements, is completed in coordination with the business’s control executive
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02076486952 for more information.
Apply for New In-House Permanent Role - Co/Sec - Legal Entity Governance - Top US Bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly