Newcastle - Residential Development Lawyer - 5 + PQE - International Law Firm - Temp to Perm
My client is a leading international law firm based in Newcastle, looking to hire a residential development lawyer on an initial temporary contract with the potential to be made permanent.
The role includes:
- Working with the team and the lead partner on complex transactions, having responsibility for key tasks and supporting the wider transactions.
- Ensuring compliance with the required standards for file opening, conflict management, and financial management of files and billing regimes.
- Handling confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
- Making appropriate contributions to non fee-earning activity including, knowledge sharing, training, client seminars, business development and/or client care and relationship management.
The candidate will have had:
- Experience in commercial real estate
- Strong experience in reviewing and reporting on title
- A team oriented and collegiate way of working.
- Experience of business development and/or client care or relationship management activities.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 648 6982.
Apply for Newcastle - Residential Development Lawyer - 5 + PQE - International Law Firm - Temp to Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly