Employment Lawyer - Leading US Firm
- Do you have strong Employment experience?
- Are you considering joining an elite US firm?
- Are you looking to work on a broad scope of Employment work?
- Are you excited by the prospect of joining a growing practice?
Pro-Legal are currently working with a leading US firm, looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Employment Lawyer to join their growing London team.
This particular firm has been growing considerably in the London market and has made some very high-profile hires over recent months. They are well known for their strength within Corporate and Finance and are continuing to grow in the London market.
The firm's Employment team focuses on a broad range of work including both employers and employees, predominantly in relation to corporate transactions and contract interpretation. They also advise on other matters including diversity and inclusion, social media use as well as disciplinary and grievance matters.
The client would suit an ambitious and entrepreneurial Employment Lawyer, who enjoys a fast-paced environment, a high level of client contact and who is attracted to market leading work.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- C.1-3 years post qualification experience
- Strong Employment experience obtained in a leading US or UK practice
- A personable and ambitious individual, comfortable with a highly client facing role
To express an interest in this role please get in contact via 0207 299 6332 or email@example.com