In-House Legal Counsel – East Anglia
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a large in-house legal team at an award-winning organisation.
- You will work in a focused commercial role working closely with business colleagues.
- This role would suit solicitors looking for their first move in-house, or those seeking a new challenge.
- The role will sit within a 4 person commercial team within a wider legal team of 15.
- You will enjoy a varied role with a key emphasis on advising the business regarding commercial issues, as well as contractual and corporate matters, competition law, employment, IPR, consumer credit.
- The team currently oversees the following areas however you will also be expected at times to advise on; structuring transactions, compliance and procurement matters, purchasing agreements, engineering/construction contracts, NDA’s, IT software licences etc.
- Qualified Solicitor with 1 – 6 years PQE
- Experience in drafting/reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts (essential)
- Secondment or In-House experience OR can demonstrate a good understanding of an In-House environment
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested in this Legal Counsel role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to Will Barton firstname.lastname@example.org. If this Legal Counsel role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar Legal Counsel positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch on 01539 46666.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR. Please contact us on email@example.com.
Apply for In-House Legal Counsel – East Anglia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly