In-House European Structured Finance Lawyer
In-House - European Structured Finance Securitisation Lawyer
- Do you have experience within CMBS, RMBS and/or real estate transactions?
- Do you have a particular interest in credit ratings?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact?
- Are you attracted to the genuine possibility of career progression?
- Are you excited by the prospect of working within a lean team?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Global credit rating agency, looking for an experienced Structured Finance lawyer to join their London team as Vice President.
Following a high-profile acquisition, this client has been growing considerably in Europe and is looking for a high calibre lawyer to play a key part in helping the business to grow further.
The role will maintain a focus around CMBS, with further aspects including ABS, RMBS, Structured Credit and Covered Bonds.
You will be advising rating teams on the legal aspects of the structured finance transaction that may affect credit ratings.
This is a superb opportunity to work closely with the existing Senior Vice President, as well as being exposed to a high level of client contact and responsibility.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- 4+ years of post qualification experience
- Experience obtained in European securitisation transactions
- Strong experience in CMBS, RMBS and/or commercial real estate transactions
- Knowledge of another European language(s) is of great benefit
Apply for In-House European Structured Finance Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly