Lawyer (2+ yr PQE) for Renowned, Global Asset Manager, Central London
We are partnering with a renowned, well-established, global leader in the asset management space, that serves a vast institutional and retail client base with a comprehensive range of active, passive and alternative investment strategies.
For many years, our client has reacted to emergence and growth of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in the investment management arena by developing this arm of their business. As such, we are now looking for a lawyer to join their legal team to support their established ETF range.
The successful candidate will occupy a role which has product development, regulatory and advisory elements to it, but more specifically you will:
- Work closely the product development team to structure and launch new products;
- Draft, review and update prospectuses, KIID documentation and fund agreements;
- Co-ordinate the development process across the business to execute successful launches;
- Participate in cross-departmental projects and key regulatory initiatives;
- Assist with the maintenance, operation and distribution of the current fund range.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, commercially savvy lawyers that want to immerse themselves in a business and can forge strong relationships quickly. You must therefore have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be a team player, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for lawyers that must:
- Have at least 1-year PQE with strong asset management experience;
- Be UK or commonwealth qualified, from a top-tier law firm;
- Have an excellent academic record.
Candidates with any UCITS experience (preferably Irish-domiciled) or ETF knowledge would be ideal, though it is not a pre-requisite.
You may come be in private practice or may already be in-house. Our client will provide a stimulating, supportive and collegiate environment in which to work, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
We are working on a tight turnaround on the role, so please submit your CV for consideration ASAP to:
Matt Bloxham firstname.lastname@example.org 07900692209
Due to a high volume of applications we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.
Apply for Lawyer (2+ yr PQE) for Renowned, Global Asset Manager, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly