Senior Commercial Litigation Role: Leading International Firm
The Dispute Resolution practice of this top tier international firm is seeking a Senior Associate (UK solicitor, barrister or equivalent international) to join the growing team. Candidates sought will have a good mix of commercial litigation experience and conducting financial crime investigations, as well as reporting to and liaising with regulatory authorities, in particular in UK and US. Experience of managing commercial fraud and asset tracing matters before the High Court in London would also be helpful.
Advising clients on a wide range of matters, with a particular focus on financial crime investigations. Associates work in a collegiate environment, for a range of partners and can expect a good variety of work.
- Associates are given regular and direct contact with clients, with a culture based on associates being given the level of responsibility for which they are ready, rather than a PQE based method of work allocation.
- There are regular opportunities for secondments with clients. Posting to other offices under the firm's associate transfer programme is also a possibility.
- Engaging in business development activities and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work is encouraged.
- The London team is a full service dispute resolution practice, able to advise clients on a wide variety of domestic and international disputes and conflict avoidance matters for some of the world's major companies, banks, insurers and public bodies. We are experienced in strategic dispute analysis, litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
- Lawyers advise on high-value and complex conventional litigation (whether High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court, Privy Council or Court of Justice of the European Union), arbitration or alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.