2-6 PQE Corporate Opportunity with Leading Practice
This stand-out Corporate team makes up part of the Top 10 Corporate practices in London. A candidate at the 2-6 PQE level is now sought.
You will be responsible for a variety of work in a broad based role, including;
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity and Equity Capital Markets.
- Developing professional client relationships
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Involvement in marketing events.
- Managing and supervising the work of others including trainees.
You will have excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice. Due to the role being client facing, you will need to have sound judgement and good interpersonal and consultancy skills. To meet the needs of the role, you will have an appropriate level of post qualification experience in a leading firm.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.