Securitisation / Structured Finance Lawyer
An innovative financial services institution is looking for a mid-level lawyer to support the business on a range of legal matters.
Working as part of a diverse team, you will be assisting the business on a range of bespoke and interesting transactions.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading ‘end to end’ on transactions involving a wide variety of asset classes and structures, establishing securitisation programmes, RMBS, as well as securitisations of consumer based products;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documentation associated with the bespoke transactions you advise on;
- Providing advice on the regulatory change projects firm wide and in relation to their product suite;
- Managing and liaising with external counsel when required as well as leading on negotiations;
- Advising the rest of the business on ad hoc legal issues when required.
- The ideal candidate will be a 3-8 year* PQE Structured Finance / Securitisation with strong consumer products experience.
- Experience will have been gained in either private practice or in-house.
*Please note that candidates outside the PQE bracket stipulated with equivalent experience will be considered for the position