Group Legal Counsel
2 days left
Group Legal Counsel
Central London (dependent on experience - travel to California)
£Dependent on experience plus bonus plus benefits
Who we are
At Builder.ai we believe that anyone, irrespective of technical knowledge, should be able to build and operate technology. We make software accessible to everyone. We are an AI-assisted platform building, maintaining and running bespoke software for our customers, making it faster, more accessible and less expensive for everyone to bring their ideas to life. We launched in 2012, and last year we secured $29.5m of funding to scale our growth in Europe. We already have three offices in LA, Delhi, and London and recently hit 250 employees globally. A key focus for us this year is to significantly grow our London operation
We are looking for
An ambitious, solution focused, commercially astute legal counsel to take a leading role in this exciting journey of rapid global growth.
What you will do
Reporting directly into our Group General Counsel, you will support the business globally on a variety of legal matters. This role will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements including B2B, SaaS contracts, licenses, master services agreements, marketing and sales agreements, partnership agreements, hosting agreements, hardware and software support and maintenance agreements, consulting services agreements and NDAs.
- Advising on data privacy laws, data protection and GDPR.
- Assisting with corporate work such as M&A.
- Analysing internal processes, assessing risk factors and identifying methods of improvement.
- Assisting internal stakeholders with various legal queries.
- Support the legal and commercial functions at our other offices in Los Angeles and Delhi.
What you will require
- This is a fully supported role so experience in all the above areas are not a prerequisite.
- Commercial contracts experience is essential.
- Ideally from IT, Tech or Media
- Private Practice or In-house.
- UK or UK and California State Qualified
How To Apply:
Should you find this of interest and wish to find out further information please contact Claire Sharp at Mack Legal on +447931448925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (via the apply section below).
Mack Legal are exclusively retained on this assignment and any direct or third party applications will be forwarded to them. Any reference to the level of required PQE is for general guidance only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
Apply for Group Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly