SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL - IN HOUSE LONDON
I’m working with the in-house legal team of my client, a leading organisation, in London. They have identified the need to recruit two senior legal counsels to assist with the growth and development of the team.
It is anticipated that the successful appointees will have at least 5 years expertise, ideally gained in-house, and will have experience of a broad range of corporate and commercial matters. Any experience with data protection and IP, particularly in the context of banking and payments, will be a significant plus.
Additionally we are looking for lawyers who have gained significant management experience and are skilled at building and developing legal teams with good leadership skills. Relationship development is important given the close interaction with the business and senior stakeholders.
Experience within financial services generally or the payments sector specifically will be advantageous. To discuss, in confidence, please contact Richard Kellner - Richard@rpklegalsearch.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)