TOP CITY FIRM seeking Investment Funds Associates!
Want to join an award-winning international funds practice?
Our client, a leading London-based global law firm is looking to grow their Investment Funds team with the hire of a mid-senior level Associate/Senior Associate.
This firm advises some of the world's most ambitious fund managers, and leading international investors, on a wide range of private investment funds. Its work includes the structuring and formation of private equity, debt, infrastructure and real estate funds as well as carried interest and co-investment arrangements.
The funds' team is very busy - with lots of opportunities to lead deals and take over client relationships.
This is a good role for someone who has a career commitment to Investment Funds and wants management experience in a high-quality team.
To be eligible for this position you must have:
- an excellent academic record
- be a qualified lawyer with between 3-7 PQE experience at a law firm recognised for its investment funds practice in some or all of the above areas of work
- a commercial approach
- A team-player who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs
If you would like further details on this Investment Funds Associate position, please contact Alexandra at email@example.com | 020 3146 8440
All conversations will be kept entirely confidential.
Apply for TOP CITY FIRM seeking Investment Funds Associates!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Corporate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Funds Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Private Equity Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Fund Asset Management Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)