**Contentious IP Associate - Top-Tier Firm, London**
A leading Legal 100 firm with an enviable reputation for all Commercial, IP/IT matters with specialist expertise in areas including; Advertising; E-commerce, GDPR, & Consumer and data protection advisory, is now looking to appoint an ambitious IP Associate to advise on contentious matters.
This is a dynamic and high-growth team with Chambers-rated TMT partners who are often instructed on leading high-profile commercial matters for clients including: global corporations; software and technology companies; public companies; professional partnerships; banks and financial institutions.
On the technology side, you can expect to advise tech entrepreneurs, public and privately owned IP rich businesses operating across numerous business sectors such as telecoms and tech infrastructure, adtech, edtech and fashion tech.
Typical responsibilities include:
- 1-2 years post qualification experience
- Excellent academics and the benefit of a broad contentious and non-contentious training in a well-regarded law firm
- Interest and experience representing tech companies
- Experience in litigation before the High Court and IPEC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team player - able to work effectively in an established, close-knit team
- An enthusiastic and engaged attitude with excellent people skills and a good, clear communication style
- A willingness to take responsibility and ability to form strong working relationships across all areas of the practice Excellent technical ability and solid drafting skills
- Ability to communicate and handle client contact (both internal and external) from the outset
- A commercial and pragmatic outlook Familiarity with technology e.g. excel, word
We would like to speak with individuals who have solid commercial experience and can demonstrate good organisation, time management and client relationship skills. This role will involve client contact from an early stage so a genuine appetite to BD is essential.
The ideal profile will be a team player with solid commercial awareness and an ability to work under time pressure.
A career progression framework is in place + progression prospects are excellent for the right person.
A generous financial package is on offer + benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com