Property Claims Handler
A leading national housing organisation.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person to join the specialist in-house Insurance Team as a Property Claims Handler. You will be part of a sector leading team and will help to develop the in-house capabilities.
The team is looking for a knowledgeable and passionate individual who is keen to embark on new approaches within an innovative team. The successful post holder will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent with at least 12 months' experience in a claim handling or loss adjusting function.
You will report to the Property Claims Manager to support the in-house management of building damage and motor claims.
Your other main responsibilities will include:
- Handling claims from notification to settlement (mainly resident building claims)
- Liaising with insurers, loss adjusters, surveyors and property managers
- Assessing and validating claims
- Providing recommendations for best solutions and approach on claims
- Ensuring adherence to agreed procedures and best practice
To take advantage of this opportunity you need to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience handling residential building claims - Essential
- Ability to interpret and apply policy information
- Investigative, evaluative and negotiation skills
- Case management and diary use
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communicator both orally and in writing
- Good team working skills
- Results orientated
- Cert CII qualified or willingness to study for exams
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.