Leading UK Firm – Construction Associate – Junior to Mid Level
The right associate will have a breadth of experience and be keen to work on both national and international matters. Experience in EPC, JCT, NEC and FIDIC contract matters will be essential. You will be expected to integrate into a busy practice whilst managing your workload and being trained by more senior members.
The role is most suitable for ambitious junior to mid-level associates with aspirations to progress their career further and being a key part of a busy full service practice.
- You will have at least 1 years post qualification experience in non-contentious construction. The firm will consider applicants outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
- You will be commonwealth qualified, in either England & Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Scotland.
- The firm will consider applicants in law firms regionally.
- You will have trained at an established firm. You will ideally have strong private practice training, but applicants with in-house backgrounds will also be considered if you have the required skills and experience.
- You will have strong academics, with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion to find out more, please contact Senior Consultant Reekesh Somaroo on 020 3319 8538 or via Reekesh.Somaroo@lawsupport.co.uk
Apply for Leading UK Firm – Construction Associate – Junior to Mid Level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly