Top UK Firm – Employment Associate
The right associate will have a strong interest in employment law, having had experience on advisory matters. Prior corporate support experience is not essential but will be viewed as a bonus.
The partners work on a range of matters, from advisory to contentious and work alongside wider departments across the full service law firm to best assist their clients.
You will be involved on all matters and be expected to hit the ground running. Whilst being trained by the partners and senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 1 years post qualification experience in a range of employment matters. The firm will consider applicants outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
- You will be qualified in England & Wales
- The firm will consider applicants in law firms regionally.
- You will have trained at an established firm. You will ideally have strong private practice training, relevant in house experience will also be considered
- You will have strong academics, with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion to find out more, please contact Senior Consultant Reekesh Somaroo on 020 3319 8538 or via Reekesh.Somaroo@lawsupport.co.uk
Apply for Top UK Firm – Employment Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly