Leading International Firm – TMT Associate
The team offer a full-service TMT offering to a range of clients across a variety of sectors, including, Technology, Fin-Tech, Pharmaceuticals and more.
The role focuses on commercial technology contracts drafting, SAAS agreements, data privacy and GDPR guidelines and much more. They right associate will be someone with relevant experience and a genuine interest within the technology sectors.
You will have strong drafting experience and be keen to join a busy and developing practice with a view to be actively involved in working with new clients across a variety of sectors.
- You will have at least 2 years post qualification experience in drafting commercial technology contracts as part of a TMT team.
- You will be commonwealth qualified, in either England & Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Scotland.
- The firm will consider applicants in law firms regionally.
- You will have trained at an established firm. You will ideally have strong private practice training, relevant in house experience will also be considered
- You will have strong academics, with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion to find out more, please contact Senior Consultant Reekesh Somaroo on 020 3319 8538 or via Reekesh.Somaroo@lawsupport.co.uk
Apply for Leading International Firm – TMT Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Telecoms Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)