International Firm – Contentious Construction Associate
The construction team focus on high value complex disputes deriving from a multitude of clients in different sectors. The role focuses on complex international arbitration mainly within the LCIA, ICC and TCC. There is some scope for litigation work also.
The right associate will be between 1-5 PQE and have a strong interest in disputes within construction and in already have experience having been involved in complex multijurisdictional disputes and arbitration experience is essential.
- You will have at least 1 years Post Qualification Experience in contentious construction matters and have arbitration experience.
- You will be commonwealth qualified, in either England & Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Scotland.
- The firm will consider applicants in law firms regionally.
- You will have trained at an established firm. You will ideally have strong private practice training, relevant in house experience will also be considered
- You will have strong academics, with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion to find out more, please contact Senior Consultant Reekesh Somaroo on 020 3319 8538 or via Reekesh.Somaroo@lawsupport.co.uk
Apply for International Firm – Contentious Construction Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly