IP Litigation Associate
The right associate for this role will have 2+ years’ experience within a well-regarded IP team and have worked on contentious matters. The team will consider those who have come from a mixed practice also.
The TMT/ IP team work to deliver a full service offering to key clients across all sectors. They deal with soft and hard IP, advising on copyright claims, trademark disputes, patent litigation and much more.
- You will have at least 2 years post qualification experience in dealing with contentious IP as part of a TMT/IP team.
- You will be commonwealth qualified, in either England & Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Scotland.
- The firm will consider applicants in law firms regionally.
- You will have trained at an established firm. You will ideally have strong private practice training, relevant in house experience will also be considered
- You will have strong academics, with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion to find out more, please contact Senior Consultant Reekesh Somaroo on 020 3319 8538 or via Reekesh.Somaroo@lawsupport.co.uk
Apply for IP Litigation Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Information Technology Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Patents Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Trademarks Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)