Contentious Insolvency & Restructuring Associate
The Restructuring & Insolvency Team supports both the Corporate and Dispute Resolution departments with associated focused on either contentious or advisory matters.
The team is keen to develop its contentious offering with the hire of a mid to senior level associate to bolster the team and take advantage of the development and progression on offer.
Key to the role will be a strong contentious background in R&I, with extensive experience gained at respected practice.
- You will have at least 4 years post qualification experience.
- You will be commonwealth qualified, in either England & Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Scotland.
- The firm will consider applicants in law firms regionally.
- You will have trained at an established firm. You will ideally have strong private practice training, relevant in house experience will also be considered
- You will have strong academics, with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion to find out more, please contact Senior Consultant Reekesh Somaroo on 020 3319 8538 or via Reekesh.Somaroo@lawsupport.co.uk
Apply for Contentious Insolvency & Restructuring Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly